Anybody used the silver Fuel centercaps?

FX44AU

Reaction score
I've got machined/black Fuel Mavericks on my truck and the one thing that has always bothered me is the black center caps on the machined face. I've been thinking about removing the center caps and doing some kind of cover plate but haven't come up with anything yet...... mainly because I don't have the capability to match the machined finish. I came across these and was wondering if anyone has used them? I don't know how the silver would look against the machined face. Any thoughts?

http://www.rimcentercap.com/product_p/1002-53s.htm

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I could and I've thought about it. I don't know how involved it would be taping around the fuel emblem on the center insert though.

when we did the ones for the red truck, we painted the entire center cap, then went back and used a fine tip brush to do the logo.

however some time and tape, im sure you could cover the center no problem.

JMart

Reaction score
You can pop the center piece out. It just has a spring retaining ring and clips on the inside.

I have an extra set of black caps I am looking to unload if you want to experiment on something and not worry about your only set.

NickPic83

Reaction score
You can pop the center piece out. It just has a spring retaining ring and clips on the inside.

I have an extra set of black caps I am looking to unload if you want to experiment on something and not worry about your only set.

If op doesn't want them I may be interested if they would work on 20" hostages. How much u want for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
If op doesn't want them I may be interested if they would work on 20" hostages. How much u want for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The came off 17" wheels, but I doubt there are any differences in the sizes. I can get measurements though to make sure. One is dirty from having the exhaust exit in front of one of the wheels. But I have all the bolts for them too. I don't have the wheels or the truck anymore so they are just taking up space in my garage. I figure $30 could get them shipped and my time to get a box and mail them.

NickPic83

Reaction score
That sounds good to me. If u could get me a measurement and if possible a pic that would be great. Thanks!

JMart

Reaction score
That sounds good to me. If u could get me a measurement and if possible a pic that would be great. Thanks!

8.5" diameter
3" tall

I will try to get a pic up later. I am on the phone with my wife and she is goin on and on.

JMart

Reaction score
caps_zps2pwvdcit.jpg

In case the OP doesn't want them. Here they are.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.