Anyone ever break the frame on their fifth wheel rv?

Johnboy3

Reaction score
Took two weeks for someone to finally make it to repair the frame. It was repaired last week but other stuff is now in need of repair on top of everything that already was goofed up. I'm not getting warm and fuzzies anymore about the whole thing getting repaired. We have a trip planned for next Friday and it was suppose to be done early next week. Sigh.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
RV dealers and the customer service sucks.
I am on my 2nd fiver. Love it. But it took awhile. I now have found another dealer I wont buy from because after the deal is made they seem to not care.
Lippert is hard to deal with. The trailer manufacturer will point fingers and so will Lippert. Then with the frame causing other damage you will be waiting to see who is going to pay.

Johnboy3

Reaction score
I bought it in Michigan but it broke 10 miles away from East Coast RV in PA. They have actually been great. Everyone involved has been really nice but it seems like everyone is doing this big dance trying to figure out who pays for what. I'm not sure the manufacturer completely understands how much damage there is inside and out when the frame broke. I am starting to worry about how long this will drag on.

alradco

Reaction score
Man that's a scary sight. We let our kids ride in our toyhauler while towing.

bad12jr

Reaction score
^^^^^ that is a HORRIBLE idea. What about that seems like a good idea.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online