Anyone getting any new input on redesign on the '17s?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Hearing the interior will be just like the 15 F150s and possibly having a similar body style. Going to wait for the redesign before I buy. I'll be a guinea pig for them.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Naa, people like yourself couldn't handle the awesomeness from owning such a fine, exquisite, piece of machinery.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what the power rating is going to be. It sounds like GM is doing a total revamp of the duramax. And I would assume they want to get out of last place in the power game.

ftast350

Reaction score
Someone posted a picture of the tailgate, I don't know if it was photo shopped or not but it looked like the 15 F150's and had SUPER DUTY stamped into it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The duramax is long overdue for a complete rebuild to keep up with emissions standards, I can't imagine that the cummings will last forever either.

I dont mind the aluminum and all that, big trucks have been aluminum for ever.

I did see a platnum f-150 at the dealer the other day, the body style will have to grow on me but overall the truck looks nice. 62k price tag however.... not so much

powerstroked08

Reaction score
The duramax is long overdue for a complete rebuild to keep up with emissions standards, I can't imagine that the cummings will last forever either.

I dont mind the aluminum and all that, big trucks have been aluminum for ever.

I did see a platnum f-150 at the dealer the other day, the body style will have to grow on me but overall the truck looks nice. 62k price tag however.... not so much

Holy s**t! It better blow you for that price for a 1/2 ton!

Latest posts

Members online