anyone got a write-up......

washingtoncoastie

Reaction score
on how to pull the fuel bowl? i need to replace all my o-rings. im sure it isnt hard but i have never pulled the fuel bowl before and like to have some idea of how to do something before i do it for the first time.

Arisley

Reaction score
After unding the fuel lines just remove the two bolts that go throung the HPOP reservoir. You will not lose any oil when you remove those bolts.

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
Yeah, Trey makes some good How-to videos.

Thanks!

I have a few videos about the fuel bowl and all that fun stuff because, like most people, it was an issue for me.

They are kinda scatter brained, I know. The one he linked you was my first one. I have a later one that is a beginning to end fuel bowl rebuild, but doesnt cover removing the fuel bow, like the one he liked does. My other videos are less scatter brained LOL

I hope it helped anyway!

4duggan

Reaction score
Removing the bowl sounds like the perfect time to delete it and apply improved post pump filtration from the frame rail.

Just an option while your at it.
Write ups are available I am sure.

I know , I saw that drip of fuel when I rolled under to grab this pic.

Last edited:

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
Removing the bowl sounds like the perfect time to delete it and apply improved post pump filtration from the frame rail.

Just an option while your at it.
Write ups are available I am sure.

I know , I saw that drip of fuel when I rolled under to grab this pic.

That sure does look sexy :thumbup:

But here in CA we cant do that...

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
Did not realize , Good work on the vids man. You have no idea how many folks you are helping out. Thats Admirable in my book . :pint:

That makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

But seriously, 90% of the time when I make a video, its because I just figured it out the day before or something. I too learn every day and I pass that information on in my own special way. :blitzed:

4duggan

Reaction score
Which helps you retain what you have learned and those who want to learn, thats a good practice please keep it up. :ford:

OP sorry for the slight derail .

Latest posts

Members online