ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

Wayne

Reaction score
You guys are welcome to make all the test suggestions you want, but in the end, those paying to have the tests will make the final call.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Exactly, it doesn't get done for free

And it shouldn't get done for free. These were made and sent out with inadequate testing and data to support the claims they say they do. If these really come out after all the testing is done with 90 hp gain and 250 ft/lbs gain over stock like they are said to, these sell themselves. On the other hand, if they loose power...

steedspeed

Reaction score
And it shouldn't get done for free. These were made and sent out with inadequate testing and data to support the claims they say they do. If these really come out after all the testing is done with 90 hp gain and 250 ft/lbs gain over stock like they are said to, these sell themselves. On the other hand, if they loose power...

That's why I'm sending 5 sets out to 5 different shops.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
That's why I'm sending 5 sets out to 5 different shops.

And that is also why I still have the steed speed manifolds. I know you will get this right with time and think you are one of the most stand up companies out there in the industry right now. Leen you are a great guy and I do belive you when you say you want to get good results.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah my test wasn't free in the least. Cost me and Tadd a lot of time and labor. Who knows maybe the results will be different somewhere else but I doubt it.

Kind

Reaction score
Who knows maybe the results will be different somewhere else but I doubt it.

Come on Sunshine, don't go and make it all cloudy lol.

These manifolds have become quite the topic...

I know Elite with the aid of Mike's truck has delivered calculated data. Whatever happened to the first set that supposedly had dyno results?

great450

Reaction score
How make sets of leens manifolds are out in thrucks? How many said that they lost power. How many said they have gained power. Also what is the truck doing pulling,
drags what? Maybe just street driveing. My truck runs great pulls like a bear. I dont know what some people are looking for. Plus most people miss match parts because of bad info and lose power. Shouldn't we help each other so we all dont make the same mistake.
Post the facts.

Last edited:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
That's what this thread is all about. Facts. We are all looking for answers here so the people whom already did spend the $2000+ on the manifolds and uppipes know what they are getting. We all need to know what up pipes, and correct manifold design work before putting these on and loosing power. Just think this is completely crazy that this wasn't all worked out ahead of release with whom was making the up pipes and when they would be ready for resale. Bottom line here is there needs to be a set package if you will, that says with these manifolds and whatever uppipes, you will gain somewhere in this hp range.

great450

Reaction score
That's what this thread is all about. Facts. We are all looking for answers here so the people whom already did spend the $2000+ on the manifolds and uppipes know what they are getting. We all need to know what up pipes, and correct manifold design work before putting these on and loosing power. Just think this is completely crazy that this wasn't all worked out ahead of release with whom was making the up pipes and when they would be ready for resale. Bottom line here is there needs to be a set package if you will, that says with these manifolds and whatever uppipes, you will gain somewhere in this hp range.
The problem is not the manifolds. It's the turbo. Different size up pipes for every different size turbo's openings. The manifolds will allways be in the same place but the turbo may not be, or different turbo height. The big problems lies in the up pipes.

Latest posts

Members online