Anyone have reviews on the H&S single kit?

spooledplatinum

Reaction score
I am considering getting the H&S single kit put on my '13 Platinum, but I really don't know if its going to be worth the money. I am not planning on running duel fuellers on my truck if I do make the turbo change. Im running the H&S Mini Maxx, but am thinking about customs tunes down the road. does anyone have any insight or any reviews on the H&S Single kit?
Thanks everyone

johnboy27

Reaction score
What kind of reviews are you looking for? You can watch youtube videos of exactly what the kit does over stock on the dyno.

The quality, fit and finish is amazing. The customer support is the best I have ever worked with.

I just put one on last month and absolutely love it. JCain on here did an excellent write up on his install etc.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
After driving their turbo's on a 6.7 the "spool" version for driving around here in the hills and towing on the 6.7 was really nice.

Proper tuning and what not makes a world of difference. I know one of the trucks I was around he tows a lot with it and really likes it. Plus as mentioned before, the fit and finish is awesome.

steven7010

Reaction score
What kind of reviews are you looking for? You can watch youtube videos of exactly what the kit does over stock on the dyno.

The quality, fit and finish is amazing. The customer support is the best I have ever worked with.

I just put one on last month and absolutely love it. JCain on here did an excellent write up on his install etc.
Would u recommend H&S over bully? As far as a good tune goes

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I have a 12 with the H&S single, no other mods besides a No Limit intake. I tow up to 15K and daily drive the truck. The fit and finish is excellent, the kit has been on high end SEMA trucks...Can't really ask for more than that.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

steven7010

Reaction score
Yeah but just put "bully" or "bullydog" in the search, and that "0" results page should tell you all you need to know...
uploadfromtaptalk1447117811045.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
hit me up if i can help . i can walk you thru all your options.

getstroked27

Reaction score
If you already have a minimaxx, the MCC files are free from HSM, all you need is an MCC unlock code to run them. the kit itself is a work of art. they work incredibly well on both stock fuel applications as well as dual fueler setups, it all comes down to the tuning on the truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If you already have a minimaxx, the MCC files are free from HSM, all you need is an MCC unlock code to run them. the kit itself is a work of art. they work incredibly well on both stock fuel applications as well as dual fueler setups, it all comes down to the tuning on the truck.

on the 6.7 they dont need mcc , they just update the calibration on the sd card. its not like the 6.4 .

Reaction score
That's correct. On the 6.7 kit, the complimentary calibrations replace the files on the SD card and don't require MCC to run. If you want to adjust the calibration files, you can export them as an MCC file from the tuner and do what you wish with them. You'll need to get an MCC unlock code if that's the route you want to take.

Jomax

Reaction score
Do you Guys have tuning for these turbos for the 2015+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motostroker

Reaction score

I don't think so, I will be running a x-4 with some custom tunes with my h&s kit. Running a CTS-2 for gauges.

Reaction score

We only have calibrations that work on existing H&S Performance platforms which means we can only offer calibrations up to 2014 as that's where their support ended.

That being said, there are options out there for people looking for tuning options. I know I've seen SCT as well as ******* devices used.

jcain

Reaction score
I am considering getting the H&S single kit put on my '13 Platinum, but I really don't know if its going to be worth the money. I am not planning on running duel fuellers on my truck if I do make the turbo change. Im running the H&S Mini Maxx, but am thinking about customs tunes down the road. does anyone have any insight or any reviews on the H&S Single kit?
Thanks everyone

Did you do any search?

Latest posts

Members online