anyone having trouble getting an MTW shipped?

white59rt

Reaction score
Todd, the website IS NOT RUINING THE BUSINESS. Lack of organization and having WAY TOO MANY IRONS IN THE FIRE are sinking this ship.

I read it different I guess ..... I just went and used the site and it just works :-/

It just sounds like a bad country song and I felt like the guy who burned down the house at the end of the song :)

Sorry it sounds like the ship is sinking - I did this for Adrian pro-bono cause I liked the idea behind it - after reading that post I had a sharp pain between my shoulder blades LOL!!!

If nothing else comes of these things I still got to "meet" you and nate and a bunch of other GREAT people in the process!!!

Todd

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I read it different I guess ..... I just went and used the site and it just works :-/

It just sounds like a bad country song and I felt like the guy who burned down the house at the end of the song :)

Sorry it sounds like the ship is sinking - I did this for Adrian pro-bono cause I liked the idea behind it - after reading that post I had a sharp pain between my shoulder blades LOL!!!

If nothing else comes of these things I still got to "meet" you and nate and a bunch of other GREAT people in the process!!!

Todd

Todd, I'm not sure what was meant in his post, but I assure you of one thing, your website works fine. It isn't your fault AT ALL. Fault is on MTW. I just hope it can be cleaned up. A lot of damage has been done to MTW's reputation and Adrian is gonna have a long hard road ahead to get things right again.

Glad I got to meet you as well.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
100% FAIL!!

Adrian's response..... yes. Can't keep blaming everything else. He should've just offered a discount and assured everyone that product was shipping ASAP. Not taking payment until the product is ready to ship would be a great idea too, I believe Matt@Cutting Edge Diesel already suggested this.

Last edited:

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
I apologize for any inconveniences, with the produce or my services. I have been experiencing some crazy things, my pay pal account is completely gone bad, it is some how mixing the orders with the shipping addresses, I have called pay pal and they are trying to fix things. I also have been having issues with my machinist he is doing too many thing including his personal life and is either getting wrong parts or messing the orders for parts up. I have been looking for some more options on that one, I also have had some problem with the internet web site will take payments and then doesn't transfer or just hard to get accounts set up. It might have the pay pal and the web site connection problem but like I stated looking into it. I will be hiring a assist to help keep me organized with the shipping and customer contact to help out. I can be reached by phone or text and will do what I can to correct the issues. As far a any customers that are having trouble I will offer a discount for the problems they are experiencing. I have been going through some growing pains along with these web problems, but will straighten things out. Again sorry to anyone that had to deal with this stuff and I will be turning it around.

At this time I will be keeping this a little simpler to get things going, stage 1 and stage 3, 4 are still available, hybrid is on hold and the MADMAX won't be offered until I have some real testing data back on it.

My goal is to offer the best product I can at the best prices, along with customer service, I can't change what has already happen, but I can change what will and in to the future.

So you're not the ONLY one trying to to 5,000 things at once? No wonder this is happening. You're doing too much with too little compounded with the machinist doing too much with too little. The machinist has a million things going on and he's mixing **** up but when you're doing a million things, you're blaming it on paypal?? WTF ?!?!?!?!?! Dude, you gotta figure out priorities. Build turbos for you and your boys on the weekend. Let FedEx (your full time job) pay the bills man because at this rate, MTW isn't. Your two best players have decided to step away and for very good reason. That should be the eye opener my friend.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
So you're not the ONLY one trying to to 5,000 things at once? No wonder this is happening. You're doing too much with too little compounded with the machinist doing too much with too little. The machinist has a million things going on and he's mixing **** up but when you're doing a million things, you're blaming it on paypal?? WTF ?!?!?!?!?! Dude, you gotta figure out priorities. Build turbos for you and your boys on the weekend. Let FedEx (your full time job) pay the bills man because at this rate, MTW isn't. Your two best players have decided to step away and for very good reason. That should be the eye opener my friend.

I havn't stepped away, yet. I'm still here, just answering questions regarding turbo choice, tuning and stuff like that. Not getting into wait times, warranty issues or anything like that, Adrian will be handling that. Hopefully, Adrian can pick up the pieces and work stuff out. Things have to change. I hope he listens. I want to see MTW work out................

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
FedEx? I thought he worked on jets or something? :shrug: LOL

Yeah...... You ever heard of next day air at FEDEX, UPS, etc.? Contrary to popular belief, that doesn't happen by witchcraft.

Witchcraft would never f*ck up packages like that. LOL

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
F.Y.D.

Todd, you sure the folks who created the Obamacare website didn't hack into the MTW website "since the website isn't working properly"?

Last edited:

Vizsla

Reaction score
Um what?????????????

The website and paypal are intermingling addresses??? How???

So let me get this straight, the website that I designed is ruining your business? Really sorry to hear that man!! Thats funny I can go on there and bat 1000/1000 placing orders.....it doesnt just work sometimes and not others, the theory sounds good but the reality isnt plausible.

If you were charged for something via that website yet an order was never placed PLEASE feel free to PM me here or on the org as I would LOVE to see this anomoly happen in person......this was the cherry on top of an otherwise terrible week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Todd

Nothing wrong with that website, very well done. Would not hesitate for a second to use you for a website, again, professional, and done well.

Adrian's response..... yes. Can't keep blaming everything else. He should've just offered a discount and assured everyone that product was shipping ASAP. Not taking payment until the product is ready to ship would be a great idea too, I believe Matt@Cutting Edge Diesel already suggested this.

Agree on the pointless blaming, don't think a discount is a viable option(from a business standpoint), especially if it is a band-aid. Stop, and at this point don't sell anything until it is "on the shelf", its past the point of taking payment when it will be theoretically ready to ship, obviously that is not determinable within reasonable expectations at this time.

Adrian previously stated his trouble with his machinist, and supposedly outsourced to multiple machine shops. This is one of his issues, seems to verbally state a solution, and apparently not follow through. Maybe just over his head, or big dreams that are not realistic.

100% FAIL!!

Noooo.....98% FAIL!, 2+% WIN?

I havn't stepped away, yet. I'm still here, just answering questions regarding turbo choice, tuning and stuff like that. Not getting into wait times, warranty issues or anything like that, Adrian will be handling that. Hopefully, Adrian can pick up the pieces and work stuff out. Things have to change. I hope he listens. I want to see MTW work out................

You are a good friend, hope Adrian values that. Be careful, it will reflect upon you, and always do what is right for yourself. If you have no control over fixing some of the issues, IMO, step away, it will be better for both of you, and give a better chance at a long term friendship, with or without business ties.

Unfortunately, I do not think anyone will re-invent the VGT, sure bigger ones can be built, and many build bigger ones, but there is no reasonable way to make one soo much better than the next guy, that is where customer service steps in to be the deciding factor.

white59rt

Reaction score
F.Y.D.

Todd, you sure the folks who created the Obamacare website didn't hack into the MTW website "since the website isn't working properly"?

Dude for 10% I woulda done it and got it to work that would be 60mil....I could live on that ;)

ajbond

Reaction score

Todd

Kind of sucks getting SH!T on.. doesn't it!!
Now add $2k to it.. 3 turbos and 11 months.. but don't have any hard feeling or try to inform... buyer beware!!!
Someone needs to take adrians book of excuses away!!!:fustrate:

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Ideas. Have faith in product,take leap, devote entire energy towards business venture. Or... only offer product when its available. Build up a stock of turbos ready to go. Sell them. Rinse. Repeat. Or hire people to be able to deligate tasks to in order to untangle some of your knots. Just some thoughts from an outside perspective

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Now add $2k to it.. 3 turbos and 11 months.. but don't have any hard feeling or try to inform... buyer beware!!!

I hate your voicemail. BTW, sorry I missed your calls my man, I left my phone on silent for some reason. I agree about excuses. It has to stop. The thing to do is fix the customer service issues and deliver a reliable product, on time, for a reasonable cost. That's what needs to happen. I hope it does.

Last edited:

windrunner408

Reaction score
...I'm stepping aside with my involvement with MTW...

I'll just add that Adrian and I did not have a falling out. We do disagree on some turbo performance theories, but we still do bounce ideas off of each other and I STILL consider him a close friend (I mean it would be asinine of me to not admit that I've learned A LOT from him). I've just pretty much grown tired of ALL the "customer service" SH!TE, answering phone calls, etc. etc. I'll be happy to give out info/data and answer questions on turbos via PM. Nevertheless though, Matt is 100% right on his points he made. I'd like to see Adrian/MTW succeed VERY MUCH. Hopefully things can get worked out...

Last edited:

white59rt

Reaction score

I don't think I got shat on but wasn't going to be a scapegoat either. I guess I understand your frustration somewhat I have hundreds of hours into 2 websites for MTW for not a dime, I did that by my own choice Adrian offered but I said no cause a year ago at the time I just wanted to help him start a business. I have a successful business I started and run everyday and was hoping he was gonna have the same. Over the last year he has either been the most unlucky person in the powerstroke world or needs to reconsider his business plan/model. I think he definitely has good intentions just can't deliver on them, if it were me I would pull the plug for now, revamp and come back with a NEW plan not the same plan every time things go haywire just with a new paint job.

I agree with Nate and Matt in the fact that irrepairable damage may have already been done. Nate is a GREAT guy with tons of knowledge and an asset to the community on many facets including overall likability .... Adrian lost a huge asset in Nate. Matt also wants to help guys and is very passionate about what he believes in and I think he needs to be heard by MTW as well.

Other than that I have no dog in the fight as its Adrian business he can do as he chooses .... I don't run an MTW turbo and never will as I like my truck the way it is, this is just from an outsiders view.

Todd

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
All I'm going to say is there happens to be another site sponsor that does turbo's and is great. Does machining in house i believe and has the magical machine that balances them. Give him a call there will be no waiting/bs

Latest posts

Members online