Anyone near Houston Tx

wyomingtrucker

Reaction score
I live in Columbus tx just west of Houston and I need to find a good diesel shop that can diagnose why my truck won't pull at speed. I need it to be fairly reasonable and quick. It would be great if they were on the west side of Houston or in Katy. Thanks for any help.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Bring it on by the shop and we will get ya taken care of for sure bud! Tell em Kevin Sent ya ;)

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

BlueOx

Reaction score
but dont look for Kevin cuz he's out today :doh: LOL

That's right! Lol I'm taking a much needed vacation! I'll still be on here to answer any questions or get quotes if need be ;)

wyomingtrucker

Reaction score
Well since I'm in the hospital till I don't know when. I'm going to try to get my son to take it in next week. I called and the lady said she wasn't sure they could diagnose a 95. Said she would call me back so we shall see. My mechanic and I just can't find out why it runs so good empty then put it under a load and it won't go over 50-60 and starts to heat the engine up to much. Hopefully they can help.

wyomingtrucker

Reaction score
Bring it on by the shop and we will get ya taken care of for sure bud! Tell em Kevin Sent ya ;)

They were supposed to call me back and let me know if they could diagnose my 95 f350 but no one called. Any idea if y'all can before I drive that far to have it looked at.

BlueOx

Reaction score
They were supposed to call me back and let me know if they could diagnose my 95 f350 but no one called. Any idea if y'all can before I drive that far to have it looked at.

I'm not at the shop but I can find out for ya.

imelmo

Reaction score
Diesel Innovations is also in Houston, on the northwest side.

Latest posts

Members online