Anyone run KEM "DPF ON" tunes?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Any new feedback on this?

FINALLY-just got our Mini maxx and green card installed on a shop truck. so far I am really impressed. just test drove it. more power than the DPF on H&S and firmer, crisper shifts that I'm sure will smooth out with driving. loading the race tune now and gonna drive it like that for a few days. I'll
chime back in on mileage and what not sometime tmrw. so far I love it.

Eric

:D LOL

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Eric loaded the tune on when he got it, and is getting such good fuel mileage now he hasnt had to fill up sinceLOL, so hasnt gotten a chance to calculate the mileage!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Eric loaded the tune on when he got it, and is getting such good fuel mileage now he hasnt had to fill up sinceLOL, so hasnt gotten a chance to calculate the mileage!

LOL its my dads, and he's seeing great MPG's on the computer LOL. loving the drivability and shifting. his only complaint is turbo surge-but it seems really common with every tuned 6.7. i havent been in the truck since i tuned it sadly-ive been out of town. so when i drive it next ill hand-calculate.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Good deal on the mpg's, my dads computer is usually pretty darn accurate when comparing with hand calculated numbers. Ours still shifts a lil funny at times and has been back to the dealership to be reflashed and had somethin done to the tranny, so maybe that will be another good excuse to get tunes lol.

You may come back and find out he needs a new set of back tires now LOL

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Good deal on the mpg's, my dads computer is usually pretty darn accurate when comparing with hand calculated numbers. Ours still shifts a lil funny at times and has been back to the dealership to be reflashed and had somethin done to the tranny, so maybe that will be another good excuse to get tunes lol.

You may come back and find out he needs a new set of back tires now LOL

he was showing as high as 23mpg on the computer driving interstate. 19 in the mountains driven really really hard.

and i turned off the traction control and locked in the rear on the race tune-turned the rears easily

quicksilver11

Reaction score
Must be nice Blake LOL. Oh well. At the rate I'm driving I'll be out of my warranty in another year anyways so hopefully we'll see how these trucks hold up to added power before I start screwing with mine.

Chris1976

Reaction score
For those of you that have the green card, are you running tuner only or are you using a CAI as well?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.