anyone see mpd's truck at rudys ?

BogginF350

Reaction score
Dont forget I have something up my sleeve.. I may come play with them too...

Cool deal. You proven that a time slip from one truck and a picture of another can be put in single post. Haha, genius.

You forget, I ran 10.77 on a stock appearing turbo with a non gutted truck with full A/C and a backup camera. And that truck still get driven every day....

Don't worry boo. I'll be back with a different truck that's a little more suited for bigger numbers. And I won't have to pull the engine after one pass to keep from having to prove myself by making a backup on a different day and Dyno. I'll do it all over the country again and again.

You can get butt hurt over the lenient non-loaded Dyno numbers and people calling BS. But I don't think you really want to start calling people out over one little Dyno slip....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BogginF350

Reaction score
I'll have my superflow going in the next few months. Thank god I got the 2500hp model..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll have my superflow going in the next few months. Thank god I got the 2500hp model..

2500 .. LOL

ill send my mobile dynojet out there, no ways to manipulate it . .

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
While im sure it made good power that dyno is a joke. It's from England and when ever i see it it's putting out stupid numbers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
While im sure it made good power that dyno is a joke. It's from England and when ever i see it it's putting out stupid numbers.

they have the identicle model here locally , tune only 6.4's make 625 , 6.0's make almost 500 .. everybody leaves happy !

Latest posts

Members online