Anyone use a Bullydog Watchdog?

Dslfumes

Reaction score
I need to get some gauges on my wife's excursion but she doesn't want individual gauges. She says they look "old school", I told her she drives a 7.3, it is old school. Any how, I'm looking for something digital that will display EGT, boost and tranny temps that is easy to read. If you've use or used one let me know your experiences, good or bad. If you have any suggestions for other set-ups lets hear it. I've checked out the scan gauge, not really interested in one of those.

Rupp250

Reaction score
I felt the same way as her, I went with the Edge CTS. Got it from Matt at Gearhead for a great price.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
I like the Edge unit from what I've read about it, but is the steeper price tag over the Bullydog unit worth it if they do basically the same things? I need to find somewhere that has both units in stock and hold each in my hand I guess.

Arisley

Reaction score
I like the Aeroforce Scanguage. It attaches to the OBDII connector, will monitor anything the PCM sees. You can also attach 2 external inputs to it, (EGT and fuel pressure for example).It will also read and clear codes. You can run buzz test and contribution test. You can set tire size for speedo calibration.

Deputydog

Reaction score
I like the Edge unit from what I've read about it, but is the steeper price tag over the Bullydog unit worth it if they do basically the same things? I need to find somewhere that has both units in stock and hold each in my hand I guess.

I've had both units. The CTS is much larger and does more. It can be expanded to do other things as well such as a turbo timer etc..

Latest posts