Anyone with IDS hear of Police Mode

G Racing

Reaction score
It will prevent the exterior and interior lights from coming on when you use the key fob to lock or unlock the doors. It also prevents them from coming on when the doors are opened. "Dark mode"

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have IDS, I'll mess around with it and post back

Ok. Thanks!! Where did you get ids?

It will prevent the exterior and interior lights from coming on when you use the key fob to lock or unlock the doors. It also prevents them from coming on when the doors are opened. "Dark mode"
Ive heard that before. I was wondering if it will also shut all the bullchit settijgs off like trac control and a few others.

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score

I know what I'll be doing when I get a chance... I know a guy with IDS!!!

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Anyone know if for sure it kills the torque limiting and the traction control when your trying to do a boosted launch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Anyone know if for sure it kills the torque limiting and the traction control when your trying to do a boosted launch ?

Lol I hope it does I'm going to get it done when I get back home my buddy said he'd take a crack at it.

niklid05

Reaction score
Interesting. Someone needs to find out. I dont like the lights coming on when you open the doors or with the remote start.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I have to think with the ability to get a solid boosted launch stock it should run fairly decent in the quarter. I tried so hard to get my dually to launch better but I could never hit the tree just right before the truck backed the power down.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I don't use the locker either. But my dually didn't have one. Haven't tried the new truck yet.

Latest posts

Members online