Are delphi injectors any good?

johndeerezach

Reaction score
Doing work for the guy that owns the local Napa and I need injectors pretty bad and he was going to give me a good deal on them. Are these delphi any good remans?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Arisley

Reaction score
My best injectors were a home built set from a friend of mine. I have over a 100K on them and they are still fine. I think I can name off the top of my head at least five builders that I would buy injectors from before I went to Motorcraft. With a lttle thought, I bet I could get that number closer to ten.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
My best injectors were a home built set from a friend of mine. I have over a 100K on them and they are still fine. I think I can name off the top of my head at least five builders that I would buy injectors from before I went to Motorcraft. With a lttle thought, I bet I could get that number closer to ten.

I agree here. Many reputable injector builders I would trust more than the reman Motorcraft injectors. Most of the good ones sponsor these forums. We carry Full Force and have had great success with them.

Arisley

Reaction score
They are one of the ones off the top of my head.

You can simply do a search on this forum for injector and find a lot of good info.

That's fine though, just imagine how boring the 7.3 section would be if everybody used the search function.

Sorta like asking "What can I do with my 70's era SBC motor."

Latest posts

Members online