Ats "off-road" flares?

Highroller54

Reaction score
Ok I'm looking for some ats "off-road" (the wider ones) flares. Ats doesn't make them anymore. Anyone have any ideas where I could find a set kicking around? Maybe a old dealer or something. This isn't really a wtb add more like a help find please lol.

Highroller54

Reaction score
And did any one buy any? I can only find one picture of one truck that I "think" had them on.

Koda22

Reaction score
just asking but is there a reason why you want those flares? Only asking cause ive been thinking about getting a set of flares and I only really knew of bushwacker flares...

Highroller54

Reaction score
I have bushwacker now. I just don't like the shape of mine. Want something that blends in better. More factory looking.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Search eBay. That's where I found mine and they aren't any of the huge name brands so I saved a bunch of cash on them too. I like the looks of them more than bushwhacker or any others.

Highroller54

Reaction score
I did. None on there for our trucks currently, I might be a little late to the party. Did you get the street ones or off-road ones? If they are off-road would you send me pics of your truck? Or post them up?

Latest posts

Members online