AutoEnginuity and 6.4

Reaction score
Mods - if this is the wrong place, please move.

In the quest for more data and better tuning I decided to purchase a new AE. I've spent a couple hours trying to get some data but none of the values are correct: coolant temps of 500deg, engine oil temps of -40, the list goes on.... Engine was at operating temp. I tried with KOEO and KOER; none of the data makes any sense.

I was able to play in the HVAC module and get some good values.

The system is version 13.1.0. I've sent an email to AE's tech support but figured I'd post here. Not sure If some gurus can chime in..

Thanks in advance

DWhite

Reaction score
It sounds like it isn't seeing it has the ford bundle. mine did it when I updated and wouldn't read or do anything so I had to reinstall it all and it worked fine.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
are you selecting generic powertrain or enhanced power train on the initial log in screen where it asks what year and engine model?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have AE with Ford enhanced bundle and use it on my 6.4's all the time no problem except a few problems like it will freeze when doing a injector buzz test etc.

version 13.0.

Last edited:

DWhite

Reaction score
I remember back in 2010 or 2011 it wasn't reading any data on 6.4s for me and I called them and they had me go through all my settings to make sure the ford bundle was active then told me to Uninstaller and reinstall it to see if that fixed my problem. It fixed my problem until around Christmas it started freezing on self tests so I updated it to newest version and it works perfectly..
I'd call them and they can have you read and check all your settings to get you running.

Reaction score
Update:

Updated to version 13.1.1 and that solved the problem. AE's customer service is spot on. Quick email replies and a follow up call.

Thanks to all for the help.

Latest posts

Members online