• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Autometer pyro boost trans gauges

SDstroker

Reaction score
Asking $120 shipped for each or $360 shipped if you buy all at once.
I forgot to picture the electric box that the boost line goes into for the boost gauge. I know the boost gauge isn't the most ideal but it works awesome on a stock truck.

2012-01-19_19-08-34_235.jpg

dietoremain

Reaction score
You know you can buy a whole kit from puredieselpower.com BRAND NEW for that price right? Some places sell em even less. either way g/l.

4cstr

Reaction score
Hey...can you send me a picture of the setup? I have a buddy that has a 6.5L GM 1-ton and he's looking for some gauges. I would also need to know your bottom dollar on them. You can pm me the info if you wish. Since I live up here in Aberdeen we might be able to avoid shipping. I get down to Sioux Falls 3-4 times a year.

As an aside...I just now saw the picture you included. How does that boost gauge work? I've never seen one like that before.

Last edited:

SDstroker

Reaction score
Its a electric boost gauge. It comes with a electronic box that the boost hose goes into then 3 wires go up to the gauge.
Here is a picture kind of explaining it. The electronic box I am referring to is up and to the left of the brake reservoir with boost hose coming out of it.
IMG_2893.jpg

In action
th_MVI_3057.jpg

Latest posts

Members online