• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Autometer ultra lite gauges - HPOP, Boost, Pyro and Fuel Psi

Reaction score
I removed the autometer ultra lite gauges from my black truck in favor of something different. These are in excellent shape and have been in the truck about 2 years, 3 of them were installed and the wiring was ran, but the gauges were never hooked up. I never could decide if I liked them, and wasn't using the truck much so they were just forgotten. They lit up but that was it. So the EGT probe and the fuel pressure sending unit and pigtail are brand new. I just looped the harnesses and tied them back. I did have the boost gauge plumbed into my intake with a brass fitting, not the cheesy vacuum fitting they give you with the gauge, so that is long gone. Everything else should be there, the HPOP gauge just splices into the engine harness at the sensor. I THINK I still have the install instructions, if I am able to locate them, I will include them. Willing to sell together or separate.

HPOP Gauge p/n ATM-4396 - $125 shipped
60 PSI Boost p/n ATM-4305 - $50 shipped
1600* Pyro p/n ATM-4344 - $125 shipped
100 PSI Fuel p/n ATM-4363 - $180 shipped

All 4 - $450 shipped

I'm negotiable on these a bit possibly, so if you want to make me an offer the worst I can do is say no. My email is [email protected], that is a bit easier way to get a hold of me, but I do check in here.

Thanks

IMG_0345.png

IMG_0346.png

IMG_0347.png

IMG_0348.png

IMG_0349.png

IMG_0350.png

IMG_0351.png

IMG_0352.png

Latest posts

Members online