• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Axial ax10 RC crawler

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok guys so I bought this thing a while back and played with it long enough to strip the output shaft on the trans, I bought some beefed up driveshafts along with some other parts but my local hobby shop didn't have the output shafts at the time and since then I have lost intrest so I never fixed it and put it back together.., this thing comes with everything needed to make it run but the out put shaft for the trans(which in local hobby shop can get) and a charger for the LIPO battery. With a full charge you can play with it for around a hour and a half... It's a lot of fun I just have other things to do besides play with it I paid $275 for it then added the $35 drive shafts and close to $100 in extra parts would like to get $250 shipped for it

Here's a couple of pics

746ebe5e.png

463a5130.png

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a lot of fun.. The guy I bought it from has 2-3 others and we used to get together and play with them a lot... Now everyone is into short course truck racing and I have a Losi xxx-sct to play with for that and after I rounded off the out put shaft on one side and the hobby shop didn't have one that day I haven't touched it just been fooling with other things... It's a got a integy 27 turn motor, Novak rooster crawler ESC I have all aluminum knuckles a custom chassis from CWD crawlers all sorts of stuff just want to play with my real truck more haha

FORD7.3

Reaction score
good lord, im glad i only messed around with the losi mini crawler lol never dumped alot of cash into it as my money went into my AE truck.. or my old B2 buggy.. that thing would rip! wish it never got stolen.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I have a good bit of money into this thing but I don't feel like pulling the trans out to fix it it's only a 30 min job but I'm afraid if I fix it I will want to keep it and I really don't need it

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
You really gotta stop posting stuff for sale.......I have been on the internet for the last 2 hours looking at these things.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
I have a good bit of money into this thing but I don't feel like pulling the trans out to fix it it's only a 30 min job but I'm afraid if I fix it I will want to keep it and I really don't need it

Yeah I stopped when I started putting money into my T4 and not my 250 lol good luck on the sale!

FORD7.3

Reaction score
You really gotta stop posting stuff for sale.......I have been on the internet for the last 2 hours looking at these things.

You need this thing, they are a blast to drive and hell you can play with it and not even get off the couch, use animals small children and your wifes living room randoms as obstacles to conquer haha

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Haha ford7.3 is right they are a crap ton of fun. If I had more friends that kept their crawlers I wouldnt be selling mine... Check out rccrawler.com it's got a bunch of good info on these things

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Haha ford7.3 is right they are a crap ton of fun. If I had more friends that kept their crawlers I wouldnt be selling mine... Check out rccrawler.com it's got a bunch of good info on these things

That site is bad... always makes me want to spend moneys lol

Latest posts

Members online