Back On The Road

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
So, hopefully my streak of bad luck is over.... it started when I banged my truck up and had it painted, the Transmission went out the day after I got it from the shop. then a week later my engine went.... while it was down, I sent my injectors to jared at RCD and he went thru them tested them all, now I have 180/75s, with the DuraStroke turbo from Mad TurboWerks, FCDP EGR delete, Quick Tricks 58v FICM, a 50k 2006 engine with ARPS, OEM gaskets, Diesel Site coolant filter, GoGo Diesel shift solenoid. It runs pretty good now, I am running an old innovative tow tune with my PHP FICM tuner on the lowest setting until I get it shook down and all the bugs worked out. I need some tires and wheels.....I also have a couple versions of the Looney tune to try out, and a couple of tunes from PHP to run as well.....

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
it runs very good now, I havent put any of my other tunes in it... the sticks are awesome, very smooth and no smoke.... I will run one of my Looney tunes on a 150 mile trip this evening... so hopefully the smoke will stay in check. I am going to try and make it to a dyno here mid November to get some numbers.....

MorganY

Reaction score
Most common, vband exhaust inlet connection at the turbo, then work your way down. Also double check the bellows, and pass side two piece up pipe connection.

Latest posts

Members online