back to a Powerstroke

WUnderwood

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I bought a 2012 F-250 FX4 Lariat 2 weeks ago, and so far, I really like it. I just wish it had a bigger fuel tank.

I had a 2001 F-250 a few years ago, and now it is a sled puller with a 12 valve up in Ohio, I believe.

I just sold my 2004.5 Cummins with twin turbo/cp3, fully built motor/transmission, that put down 909 hp the last year DHRA was at Baytown, Texas.

I traded my 1998 Cummins 12 valve daily driver in to buy the 2012.

This truck is staying bone stock, with maybe a front replacement bumper and a LED lightbar.

Glad to be here!

imelmo

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I bought a 2012 F-250 FX4 Lariat 2 weeks ago, and so far, I really like it. I just wish it had a bigger fuel tank.

I had a 2001 F-250 a few years ago, and now it is a sled puller with a 12 valve up in Ohio, I believe.

I just sold my 2004.5 Cummins with twin turbo/cp3, fully built motor/transmission, that put down 909 hp the last year DHRA was at Baytown, Texas.

I traded my 1998 Cummins 12 valve daily driver in to buy the 2012.

This truck is staying bone stock, with maybe a front replacement bumper and a LED lightbar.

Glad to be here!

Who are you?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Good to see ya here Billiam!

personally, I'd skip the transfer tank and go OEM location poly. I don't care for in-bed tanks due to the potential for condensation in your hot/humid climate. Plus you give up valuable bed space!

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
"Truck is staying stock" he says. If you want it to stay that way then get off the site... This group of hooligans will change your mind about staying stock lol.

WELCOME:toast:

WUnderwood

Reaction score
I am seriously looking at the Transfer flow like Shone suggested. Getting diesel every other day is getting old, but I am worried about voiding the warranty.

I was just tired of Dodge's, and I really like the Ford interior, and 6.7 motor. Drunk on Diesel is a very knowledgeable source, and he had nothing but good things to say about them.

Latest posts

Members online