Back up camera

Jgon08

Reaction score
Mine works but some reason it's blurry I think it may have gotten water In it somehow.

Heavyhaul422

Reaction score
The lens will screw out of the camera. I cleaned down in my camera but the lens got broken before I could put it back to gether. nIt was a stupid thing, they are not that delicate.

Last edited:

Jgon08

Reaction score
How dose it screw out? I need to clean my lens but was kinda scared to take it off?

Heavyhaul422

Reaction score
The round lens threads into the square camera housing. It will be the whole round piece. I would add a pic but I don't have my camera now. I used channel locks at the base of the naorrow round part. Looks like liquid teflon or tape to reassemble.

sd08

Reaction score
Just got done fixing my blurry camera ! Thanks heavy haul for the info . Ok unscrewing the camera is the hardest part . Only because I was afraid of breaking the lense but once it break loose it gets easier ,base of the lense will get a little damaged but not a problem . Once lense was off quite a bît off white powder came out of camera frame at least a gram not sure what it was probably for moisture . Cleaned lense and camera with Q-tip and alcohol .

You need to adjust the lense on the camera before putting back on the handle. I had some one screw the lense in and out while I was inthe cab until camera was clear . Marked the lense to the camera frame with notches , unscrewed ,counting turns . Put a o-ring on , screwed camera back in counting turns align notches and your good to go

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.