Bad experience with MPD

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
This is the first I have heard of this situation and I am sorry but we have asked numerous times if you don't get a answer pick up the phone and call us we have 5 people in the office that can help out

Also if you were dealing with bobby that may be why you didn't get a answer because he no longer works here for this exact reason of ignoring customers....

If you could be so kind and give me a call at the shop 410-354-0340 I will get you taking care off

We do not want to start 2015 this way

Thanks And Sorry
Craig

Wow I didn't know Bobby wasn't there anymore.....was just talking to him the other day.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This is the first I have heard of this situation and I am sorry but we have asked numerous times if you don't get a answer pick up the phone and call us we have 5 people in the office that can help out

Also if you were dealing with bobby that may be why you didn't get a answer because he no longer works here for this exact reason of ignoring customers....

If you could be so kind and give me a call at the shop 410-354-0340 I will get you taking care off

Thanks And Sorry
Craig

HMMMMMM. 5 people that are employed to answer phone calls. And the op never thought to once use this magical type of contact. But i would not hold your breath waiting for that call! He prolly wrote a note and tied it to a rat, or pigeon in hopes that either somehow find they're way to MPD with details of his issue.

Tonight there will be a post of why you didn't answer those contact attempts im sure!!!

This kind of stuff Really pisses me off. The lack of intelligence, and common sense of people. Then when they don't even make any, all methods to contact a company/ whoever. They make a call out thread voicing they're dismay.

This alone is by far the worst part of trying to do honest business. Not just in this industry, but all industries.

Rant over.

jcain

Reaction score

Thanks And Sorry
Craig

Glad you finally got rid of him, he was a detriment to your shop.

08strokin

Reaction score
HMMMMMM. 5 people that are employed to answer phone calls. And the op never thought to once use this magical type of contact. But i would not hold your breath waiting for that call! He prolly wrote a note and tied it to a rat, or pigeon in hopes that either somehow find they're way to MPD with details of his issue.

Tonight there will be a post of why you didn't answer those contact attempts im sure!!!

This kind of stuff Really pisses me off. The lack of intelligence, and common sense of people. Then when they don't even make any, all methods to contact a company/ whoever. They make a call out thread voicing they're dismay.

This alone is by far the worst part of trying to do honest business. Not just in this industry, but all industries.

Rant over.

LOL

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Haha... well. I would say that MPD made a very stand up attempt to make things well.. integrity shown!

135Hoster

Reaction score
Told ya... Your dealing with someone that just likes to bitch. Hes prolly going to accuse you of changing your number next!!! LOL

Have you considered that my schedule doesn't run parallel to when MPD is open?

**** off already Troll.

@MPD, Thank you for your response, I may have been hasty creating this thread. I've just had bad experiences in the past. I am looking forward to contacting you monday to get the info I need.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Have you considered that my schedule doesn't run parallel to when MPD is open?

**** off already Troll.

@MPD, Thank you for your response, I may have been hasty creating this thread. I've just had bad experiences in the past. I am looking forward to contacting you monday to get the info I need.

Leave a message dill hole. Bad excuse.

Latest posts

Members online