Badges

Kent94

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking at a truck (09 f250 excab shortbed) it's got 39k on it and there looking for $34,500 1owner. It has black leather caption chairs, heated seats, dual climate control. It's black on the interior but the door panels are a gray color and below the climate control is the same color. I've seen it before on a few trucks. But the question I have is the badge that says F250 ussually says Lariat,XLT,Xl, etc. This one states its a lariat but on the badge it dosent say anything just says F250 and powerstroke. Any ideas if it really is a lariat? Thanks guy.

Kent94

Reaction score
vehicledetails.xhtml

Kent94

Reaction score
Yeah I read a little more on PSN and its the fx4 model. It's a sporty lariat package they said becuase it has the white guage cluster and the xlt has black. The price seems kind of steep though.

Atsah

Reaction score
Just looked it up and the FX4 was a model in itself.. Basically a Lariat with straight paint from what I can see..

Kent94

Reaction score
Western Mass. The truck itself is in NY. But it seems just like a lariat but when I saw the badge it didn't say nothing about lariat and got me wondering.

sootie

Reaction score
FX4 doesnt have all the luxury items that a lariat has. no chrome on the exterior, manual single zone climate control, grey trim instead of woodgrain,

Kent94

Reaction score
FX4 doesnt have all the luxury items that a lariat has. no chrome on the exterior, manual single zone climate control, grey trim instead of woodgrain,

This one has a chrome rear bumper dual climate control and its carbon fiber trim instead of wood grain. I like it better imo it looks good.

tensixniner

Reaction score
Get the vin. Ford has a lookup on one of their websites where you can see the original window sticker.
Don't have a link but I'm sure a google search would bring it up.

Latest posts

Members online