bags

89 Stroker

Reaction score
whats a safe psi to put into Firestone airstroke actuator's? , rear of my truck came with them on and i will be towing about 5-6K pounds if that this weekend, the back is only lifted 4 inches while the front is 6 so it squats a bit

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
whats a safe psi to put into Firestone airstroke actuator's? , rear of my truck came with them on and i will be towing about 5-6K pounds if that this weekend, the back is only lifted 4 inches while the front is 6 so it squats a bit

Is it a ride rite kit?

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
that i am not sure, i only saw the Firestone airstroke actuator on the side but will double check when i go out there

The ride rite bags can run anywhere from about 5-100psi. I'm not sure what the max actually is but I've seen guys run them up to 140psi. I would just put enough in to keep your truck sitting roughly how it sits when it's empty. You don't want to put so much in that it lifts harder than your springs do. Depends on what the tongue weight of the trailer is but normally 30psi is enough to help out. You'll have to just play with it a bit though.

Latest posts

Members online