Baja Claws

THETANK01

Reaction score
Well my m16s are nearing the end of their life(almost 60k). I want to step up a few inches in size and i like the way the Baja Claws look. Does anyone have any exp with these tires? They only offer a bias ply in the size I want. I mainly drive on the road. Whats is the life of these do yall think? Any recommendations on a dealer for these?? 19.50/46-20lt is the size i am looking for.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Bias won't last on road like a radial. You won't get near the same mileage out of them. Also, if the truck sits for a day you will have a bumpy ride for the first few miles every time you first drive it. I am basing this off my experience with a set of 37" bias ply tires I had on my superduty a few years ago...

THETANK01

Reaction score
Yea that doesnt sound to satisfying for me. Any other tire you recommend around that size?

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Haha 10k maybe if your lucky with a bias tire
Doesn't irok have a tire close to that size that a radial I'm not sure but I would think irok is gonna be your best bet on something that size and still be a radial

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
If I were you I would call Mickey Thompson directly and ask them what they can do for you. You don't want to run a bias ply tire on pavement, like said above they wont last long and they'll be loud.

THETANK01

Reaction score
Ill hive them a call tomorrow. I will have to switch rim size from a 24 to a 20 to save some money. I don't really care for 24s at the end of the day. Thanks man.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.