Barder turbo 68 dyno

MADSIN

Reaction score
Nice numbers! Mike gave me your number I was going to give you a ring about your truck sometime if thats cool. Im interested in making more power with my 6.0 already have studs, and gearhead tune thanks to MIke.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice numbers! Mike gave me your number I was going to give you a ring about your truck sometime if thats cool. Im interested in making more power with my 6.0 already have studs, and gearhead tune thanks to MIke.

queers!! all of you !!! haha welcome don !!

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Mike, i should send my truk down to you with all the parts, and have you put it together for me. Do you have access to a lift to pull the cab?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike, i should send my truk down to you with all the parts, and have you put it together for me. Do you have access to a lift to pull the cab?

No I don't , and I don't think you want me touching it :) but I have friends that could do it for ya.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

No I don't , and I don't think you want me touching it :) but I have friends that could do it for ya.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
I dont mind doing it, mainly because the cost of labor is going to kill the deal. If i could find a lift, i would be in business.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I dont mind doing it, mainly because the cost of labor is going to kill the deal. If i could find a lift, i would be in business.

im sure you could ! when me and bft did engine trans swaps from his truck to mine, we basically rented a shop for a weekend.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Mike, maybe we can work something out. I will hopefully be ready in 6 weeks. Then we can swing by camarillo and put it on the rollers. She what she can put down. Im hoping to start on a friday night and get her put back together by sunday night. Might be wishful thinking, but i can hope. The only issue i am worried about is getting the heads milled. Im not puking coolant, but you can never be to certain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

william_ace

Reaction score
With some of the numbers we are seeing from 175/75s, I'd expect to see some pretty ridicilous numbers with the 205's. I guess we'll see. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Members online