Barder turbo 68 dyno

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Hey Oliver what compound setup are you running? I'm already looking at doing compounds so I'm looking for a parts list of what I need to make the jump.

Hey bud I'm actually running the Barder 68 with a s475. I got a new 60mm change get from James coming in on Friday. Once that comes in I'm gonna be some better data as far as bp and boost is concerned. It may need to be gated and maybe not. I also need to beef the injectors up a notch cause my truck is literally a hybrid now lol

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Oliver have u ran ur truck at the track just want to hear the difference is and time difference if any

1fastTRX

Reaction score
Oliver have u ran ur truck at the track just want to hear the difference is and time difference if any

He hasn't run it with the compounds yet. The tranny is holding but definitely doesn't like WOT runs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Nick haven't taken it with the 68 nor the compounds only with the powermax, the trap was 82 and change.

Leaving a stop anything over 1/4 throttle the trans slips. Trans is next on the to do list.

Over all though I am very pleased with the compounds, I removed the hp 68 and replaced it with a 60. It's pretty amazing haha

Reaction score
Went to NLTD for the open house and dyno day. Truck laid down 534 with my DD tune and a bad y pipe. Also have a 8 inch lift with 20x14's with 37's. Headed back to Iraq next Wednesday so the truck is going back in the shop to get a fuel sump, new HD y pipe and exhaust manifolds. Also having it live tuned by No Limit while I'm gone. Should lay down better numbers at Riff Raff in July.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Went to NLTD for the open house and dyno day. Truck laid down 534 with my DD tune and a bad y pipe. Also have a 8 inch lift with 20x14's with 37's. Headed back to Iraq next Wednesday so the truck is going back in the shop to get a fuel sump, new HD y pipe and exhaust manifolds. Also having it live tuned by No Limit while I'm gone. Should lay down better numbers at Riff Raff in July.

How was your icp? What's your icp voltage at wot?
What's your fuel pressure at wot?

Latest posts

Members online