BASH ON THE BAYOU 2014!

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
The party , live band, and boil is at the Raddison Red Lion(old laquinta) too much history, and deals they've given me over the years,...and they allow Burnouts in the parking lot, they schedule their resurfacing around my party every year.

JMart

Reaction score
The party , live band, and boil is at the Raddison Red Lion(old laquinta) too much history, and deals they've given me over the years,...and they allow Burnouts in the parking lot, they schedule their resurfacing around my party every year.

Thanks. Since they know we are coming is there a group rate or name we should tell them when we book the reservations?

All I have to do is figure out what to do with my dog and I am for sure there.

JMart

Reaction score
They don't know anything yet..still working on things...lmao

lmao, I was going to ask if they knew yet but figured they did since the date was set.LOL

I will give you some time to get things worked out then.

JMart

Reaction score
They have always given group rates though, so there should be some kind of discount.

That's cool. I figured there would be, just going to wait until y'all tell tgem of our presence. I don't want to mess anything up, just in case.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7o5mJbgwcU

This keeps getting better and better

th_MVI_0064.jpg

th_MVI_0071-1.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
Jmart, looks like your gonna get the meeting you wanted. You promise not to beat me up too bad right? Lol

As long as you promise the same. LOL

Good news is I give away beer to people I have been a dumbass online to when I meet them in person. I probably owe Tank a 12 pack by now.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
As long as you promise the same. LOL

Good news is I give away beer to people I have been a dumbass online to when I meet them in person. I probably owe Tank a 12 pack by now.

Fair enough. I am the same way. Just don't bring the gang, you will send the pigs running for cover. Lol

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'm in!

Thanks for the heads up guys...:flipa:

Marking my calendar as I type this, hopefully the ol' gurl will be running in tip top shape, so I can have a lil fun w/ her. I'll put the word out w/ everyone I know, I'm sure CSC will have some representation.

Chandler's 6.7 should be rebuilt by then lol, hopefully he doesn't blow it again trying to make a pass...

Latest posts

Members online