BASH ON THE BAYOU 2014!

02BigD

Reaction score
Silly question, if one was considering doing the show n shine, along with running down the track...would it be $75, or slightly lower with only needing the one admittance?

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Silly question, if one was considering doing the show n shine, along with running down the track...would it be $75, or slightly lower with only needing the one admittance?

Good question..$50 includes everything(admittance, show, race)...the only thing it doesn't include is the after party.

imelmo

Reaction score
e4d5ea43.jpg

Man, that is one good lookin' fella right there.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
How long do we have to pay? Not sure at this point if the truck will be ready for any of the events.......but then again I could always race the $hit out of the rental

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
You can try..but I tried before..but breweries won't sponsor anything with racing..they say it promotes drinking and driving

Makes sense on the breweries. I have a couple close friends in sales at each company that have sponsored events as a favor before. I'll check with them.

Also how many deputies are needed at the event? I can make sure they send some good guys and not pricks to work it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Makes sense on the breweries. I have a couple close friends in sales at each company that have sponsored events as a favor before. I'll check with them.

Also how many deputies are needed at the event? I can make sure they send some good guys and not pricks to work it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Oh chit, the fuzz…

Ima be sick that weekend :lookaround:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
OK...don't tell anyone.....but I just got off the phone with the General Manager, and the Owner of the hotel...

....they have scheduled the repaving of the parking lot for the week after the Bash on the Bayou.

..BURNOUTS HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Eh..you're a guest of Danny and Tank's. No issues bro...

Lol I was kidding, I trust there won't be any dikhead cops, and hopefully no dikhead attendees as well.

Y'all fools add your name to the list! I'm curious as to who all is going.

Also, have you announced this on other forms Tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online