bat-mo-wheel

Dzchey21

Reaction score
lets talk about it...

From what i understand from Aaron nicks truck and craig@MPD truck is that even over a billet wheel its good for about another 75-100 hp

Dzchey21

Reaction score
From what i gather, read ect it does work esp for the price, i still think that a precision turbo will out flow this new design but they are alot higher priced turbos, so if your going for an all out sled puller you probably get what you pay for, but the concept of a wavy compressor wheel blade is a little intriguing

Dzchey21

Reaction score
from what i understand aaron nicks turbo that won him the 25000 dollar purse race in FEB was a 2200 dollar turbo...

davey99ps

Reaction score
From what i gather, read ect it does work esp for the price, i still think that a precision turbo will out flow this new design but they are alot higher priced turbos, so if your going for an all out sled puller you probably get what you pay for, but the concept of a wavy compressor wheel blade is a little intriguing

I was thinking pretty much the same from what I've read. It seems like a reasonable priced upgrade for the price. I still don't know which way I'm gonna go for my truck, I was planning on precision, but I could save a decent amount going this route

Dzchey21

Reaction score
here is a pic of the wheel

seepicture.asp

wildstang3

Reaction score
Man I can hear it now (from the stealership parts changers) Uh sir you need a new turbo all your fins are bent!

jdgleason

Reaction score
That's wild. So essentially the angle of the blade creates more surface area to move more air... seems like it may sacrifice a little spool up? Probably not noticeable I guess, just thinking out loud

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That's wild. So essentially the angle of the blade creates more surface area to move more air... seems like it may sacrifice a little spool up? Probably not noticeable I guess, just thinking out loud

supposedly they spool faster

05chevy

Reaction score
On there fb page they had a batmowheel 75mm on a dmax with 150% over injectors dual fuelers and made 1050hp on fuel 80 made 1160 and a 83 on a cummins made 1250. I personally watched arons truck in florida go from a standard s466 running 11.2s I believe and the switch to a race cover and went 11.0 and then a batmowheel the next pass and went 10.90. And I'm pretty sure you can get them for a lil under $2k

Latest posts

Members online