• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BDS 8" 4-Link Lift w/ Fox Reservoir Shocks

R8rone

Reaction score
This still for sale? You said it will fit a 2012? Interested in trades? I'm in NC by Bragg.

Jayz

Reaction score
I never even installed it. I bought it two weeks ago from a guy who took it off of his 6.4 because that's how he bought it and didn't want a lifted truck. I was going to put it on my 6.0, but have now decided to sell my 6.0(and this lift) to use the money to get a 6.4. I HATE to see this lift go and I'm honestly thinking about keeping it, if I can, to put on my 6.4, but money is money.

And to add, in the OP I meant to put "'08-'10" as the year fitment that this lift is made for, but it may fit '10+. Anyone feel free to verify.

Yes it'll fit 08 to current, front wise! Rear springs are different though, I dont know if eye to eye is same...that would be the only difference in them I think

Flexxx

Reaction score
Back from the dead bump fellas.

Confirmed with Capital Ford that this lift will fit 08+ as is and will fir 05-07 with either 1. Drilling a new hole in the given track bar mount or 2. buying he 05-07 track bar mount from BDS.

Shipping would be calculated on a 6x6 skid for 550lbs if that is the route anyone wants to take.

I am pretty opposed to breaking this setup apart because so far, the interest in breaking it up will leave me with random parts to sell individually so I’m going to try to keep it together.

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
If I can confirm 100% that this will fit my 2011 cc 4x4 LB I may be interested in trading my brand new wheel/tire setup..if of course you are interested I just posted them in the wheel/tire classifieds it's the 22x11's check them out

ArkansasFX4

Reaction score
I'm only 3 hours away from Nashville tn and could pick it up. Sure wish you'd come down BC I'd make the trip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I'm only 3 hours away from Nashville tn and could pick it up. Sure wish you'd come down BC I'd make the trip

He is in Nashville, NC. I'm not even sure he still has this but I'll shoot him a text for you and see

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Flexxx

Reaction score

Shot you a PM. Sorry about the delay. Been crazy busy.

And thanks again Randall for letting me know my thread got bumped. :toast:

Latest posts

Members online