Bds trac bars

Bigharm27

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on trac bars. Bds just released some recently and I checked out the price and they are over 900! That's close to the price of some ouo bars and more than some pmf. I drive a lifted truck so I want bars that would not affect my flex. It seems like u have to get put and adjust the bds bars so u can go offroad? So many options but I might just pull the trigger on ouo bars since I have heard a lot of good things. What do u guys think

Zmann

Reaction score
I don't see a lot of articulation in the BDS bar but the OUO has the pivot joint built in ?
just sayin you might have answered your own question ?

Notneb

Reaction score
Weld on OUO's from Morgan come out to cheaper than that, go with OUO. It's good koolaid...

LMPirate

Reaction score
I sow those BDS bars yesterday. And was going to see if anyone on here had tried them. I'm no suspension expert but seems like an ok idea. But pricy

Zmann

Reaction score
BDS
I don't see them articulating very far without binding ??

acc_121619.jpg

OUO articulation at about 3:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S86cnTd9XMk#t=194

Last edited:

hardkorh

Reaction score
thats the picture they show, but if you go to the instructions they look nothing like that. Figure they would show a accurate picture of the product.

Zmann

Reaction score
i think the spring takes the place of the shackle some use

it looks like the spring accounts the the mounting point distance changing when the suspension cycles but should still keep the axle from rotating

that observation out of the way, I sure don't like the complexity compared to an OUO or other brand the incorporates some form of a ladder backing or stiffener to the main bar

Latest posts

Members online