Beans modded H2e...

ytee

Reaction score
I have a modded H2E and it spools way quicker thanthe stock H2E. It does however make a low pitch moaning sound when just cruising at low boost.

Chris

Arisley

Reaction score
No, still has plenty of room.

When I originally bought the turbo I had a hypermax kit that was T4i. I found out quickly that my T4 turbo DID NOT mount up to it at all or anywhere near. The comp housing hit the head because the Turbo sat so low in the valley on account that the T4i has a longer exhaust housing. Im sure there are ways to actually modify it to work, but for the effort seeing the motor was on the stand I scraped the whole T4i mount and ordered Jakes kit, by doing that it bolted up with NO issues.

His kit also uses bellowed uppipes and not the cheap POS donuts found on the hypermax kit.

Those up pipe donuts are the only thing I did not like about the H2E kit. Well that and the oil drain tube. That was a PITA to get working right.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Those up pipe donuts are the only thing I did not like about the H2E kit. Well that and the oil drain tube. That was a PITA to get working right.

Exactly. I like the drain to the OBS fuel drain hole. Jakes kit runs it that way, at first I was skeptical but after fiddling around with such a large frame charger it woulda been a pain to get it to the factory location.

Just be vary careful when pulling the plug. Mine dropped into the motor. :doh: Luckily it was on a stand and some quick thinking I pulled the dipstick fitting and hung it with a coat hanger and magneted out the frost plug. LOL

Talk about a 5 min heart attack.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Their are alteratives to the Hypermax kits ..no leak drains, SS feed lines and Bellowed uppipes std H2e's or modded..info please PM.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I will definitely be getting a t4 mount when the time comes to upgrade. The options for turbos, along with the availability is endless. Tons of choices, at no where near the cost of these drop in turbos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.