Been a member for a little, but would like to introduce myself!!

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself formerly as I have been on here for quite some time and have also been involved in some of the threads. I realized Ive never actually introduced myself though! My name is Nathan and I currently live in central Illinois working for Caterpillar. I was a diesel mechanic for years and even though I am no longer getting paid to turn wrenches, Im still heavily involved in the diesel industry. My passion has always been for Ford and the Power Stroke engines. I definitely enjoy the Power Stroke Army forum and think its the best forum out there for our Power Stroke engines! Anyways, great to meet y'all and hope to talk to you more in the future! On another note, heres some of the trucks Ive owned in the past as well as my current pride and joy:

2005 F250 CCLB 6.0 Powerstroke w/ 5R110: Beautiful truck inside and out. Rock solid truck EXCEPT for the engine which hurts me to say. Was contantly down for engine issues (head gaskets, injectors, HPOP, Turbo, you name it it went wrong).

2008 F250 ECSB 6.4 Powerstroke w/ 5R110: Great truck, tuned by IDP and deleted, quick truck, transmission shifting was weird at times, only issue I had was the front main seal leaked, reason I sold it was because I missed having a crew cab.

2008 F250 CCSB 6.4 Powerstroke w/ ZF6 manual transmission: Awesome truck! Wish I wouldn't have got rid of it especially since it was a manual trans, tuned by IDP and deleted, no issues at all

2011 F350 CCSB 6.7 Powerstroke w/ 6R140: Current truck and definitely my favorite one Ive ever owned! Tons of power (not quite as much as my 6.4s of course, but a lot of fun to drive still with a lot of low end grunt), tuned by H&S and deleted, also best fuel economy diesel out of any of the trucks listed above, no plans to get rid of this one for a while and may do further upgrades down the road

Attachments

• 2005 King Ranch.jpg
    2005 King Ranch.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 2008 F250 Automatic.JPG
    2008 F250 Automatic.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • 2008 F250 ZF6.jpg
    2008 F250 ZF6.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 2011 F350.jpg
    2011 F350.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • 2011 F350 2.jpg
    2011 F350 2.jpg
    816.6 KB · Views: 66
Reaction score
Nice trucks!! Welcome
Thanks!!

Thank you!

El ome! Nice color combo!
Not a bad color combo yourself! Almost identical except yours doesnt seem to have the fender flares on yours. Did you take them off?

Welcome! All nice looking trucks but that black cc 6.4 was sweet!
It was a pretty sweet truck especially with the 6-speed. However, that truck with the 35's, the stick, and the tunes had the WORST axle wrap out of any truck I had ever driven. I should have hung on to it, put a big boy clutch in it, and some traction bars. Those things would have made a world of different Im sure. However.....I test drove a 6.7 Powerstroke and my decision was made on what truck I wanted haha. The driveability was SO much better and fell in love with it. I still miss her though :ford:

Reaction score
What'd ya do there at CAT? Sounds pretty sweet! Oh and dig that black 6-speed.

I work in the Cat truck engines/Cat truck group at Cats head quarters in Peoria. And I really liked that 6 speed, should have held onto it, but what can you do! Im enjoying my 6.7 more than all of them so far!:ford:

Good group of trucks there.

Welcome!

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.