Bent fuel rims

Red Ripper

Reaction score
2 of my rims are bent really bad ?? I have only had them for just over a year and have not hit anything more then a pot hole or two anyone heard of this??
Wheels are 20x10 -24 offset fuel throttle
Weight or HP have anything to do with this??

SmokedF747

Reaction score
fuel wheels are garbage. My dad works at a rim/tire shop and they come in ****ed up all the time, alot of customers come back with them pitting in two months. they sent them one set of rims and the center cap was stripped. and their exact words were "well drill and tap it" and they said "no this is a brand new set of rims, we want a new pair," they said "well shipping is on you then. TERRIBLE customer service. my black rims, and grill both pitted in 6 months, I had to powdercoat them as they wouldnt honor the warranty.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
fuel wheels are garbage. My dad works at a rim/tire shop and they come in ****ed up all the time, alot of customers come back with them pitting in two months. they sent them one set of rims and the center cap was stripped. and their exact words were "well drill and tap it" and they said "no this is a brand new set of rims, we want a new pair," they said "well shipping is on you then. TERRIBLE customer service. my black rims, and grill both pitted in 6 months, I had to powdercoat them as they wouldnt honor the warranty.

You must be dealing wih the wrong people, I've dealt with my fueler dealer multiple times. Great guys, more than willing to help when I've had a problem

Red Ripper

Reaction score
37" tires are new and balanced fine on my old rev wheels
I will never buy fuel garbage again!!
Was thinking about BMF or XD wheels anyone had problems with these wheels?

SmokedF747

Reaction score
You must be dealing wih the wrong people, I've dealt with my fueler dealer multiple times. Great guys, more than willing to help when I've had a problem
That may be, a dealt with matt (i think that's his name) in NY and he also said to a buddy of mine at a walkthrough at the facility that they are now using a new material to paint with because of past issues. I wouldn't buy fuel rims again and neither will/have any of my friends since. If you or someone else had better luck and got warranty to be claimed, that's great, I hope everyone that has an issue does get their claim, just my case I didn't and I called/complained to the point where he wouldn't answer the phone. I do hope that everyone that has this issue gets warrantied, because these rims aren't cheap and it's a shame to have something happen in 6 months or so.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.