Best adjustable Trac bar

13farm

Reaction score
Truck is current stock but I would like to level 2.5. But need to get this problem fixed first. I like the design of the baja customs bar. It looks to be a very solid design. I have read of problems that people had with the icons pulling apart at the sleeve.

13farm

Reaction score
That is what I have hear about icons to. The baja custom looks like a very solid design. Read somewhere else a guy had 100k on the baja design and had no problem yet. If need be you could replace the uniball design for 63 bucks.

13farm

Reaction score
Zmann do you recall what deg your caster is set at. They say mine is in perfect alignment to factory specs. In the end I would just like to go with 2.5 level and prob 20x12 with 33s. And looking at mickey thompson atz's. Talked to the guys at pmf he said he wouldn't recommend the track bar on a factory truck. He said caster is the problem.

Layson

Reaction score
So you have death wobble? Have you nailed down exactly what is wrong with your truck? Maybe I missed it above...

13farm

Reaction score
I my self have not no. It's still under warranty so it goes to the dealer for everything been there 3 times already and said nothing is bent broke loose worn or out of range. And it's suppose to go back wenesday.

Layson

Reaction score
I my self have not no. It's still under warranty so it goes to the dealer for everything been there 3 times already and said nothing is bent broke loose worn or out of range. And it's suppose to go back wenesday.

Yep I would keep going back there....make them deal with it...LOL

Has it done it since you have gone to the dealer? or did it just do it once?

13farm

Reaction score
Yes they first told me tire pressure I called bull $hit. Took it back again they said nothing ring tires are fine we can't get it to do it. Took it back again they said everything is fine only thing we can do is align it and that will cost you. So I took it to the reputable shop down the street and paid 25 dollars for alignment check instead of dealership 115. And they said it was spot on. So went back to dealership and they are baffled. So they called ford's tech hotline and this was ford's response. See picture in next post

Last edited:

13farm

Reaction score
Friday night you would have thought the cab was gonna fall off it was so bad. Went and drove over the same spot 15 times tonight trying to duplicate it with video camera and it never did.

Attachments

• IMG_6507.jpg
    IMG_6507.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 72

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
holy crap that would be pushing a grand

five hundred for this ?/

img-105002_web_2.jpg

I mean this in the nicest way possible.

This is a joint that is universal and can be placed on top of the axle on a lifted truck to make the track rod angle much more desirable.

This is not a cheapo ready lift or moog part

Our joint manufacturer is one of the best in the world, and the joints alone is over 50% of the cost of this. You should talk to some people who've ran them, and get personal reviews of how much they change how the truck drives. People who've bought them, and removed their dual steering stabilizer kits and the trucks no longer death wobble like before, such as Pete Schafer

Plus they are 399.00, not 500.00.

You have to also put into perspective how cheap of insurance that is on a part that fails so commonly on these trucks, be it catastrophic failure, or premature excessive wear

My truck almost threw me off the road when my joint failed last fall.

Just offering some insight.

13farm

Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest way possible.

This is a joint that is universal and can be placed on top of the axle on a lifted truck to make the track rod angle much more desirable.

This is not a cheapo ready lift or moog part

Our joint manufacturer is one of the best in the world, and the joints alone is over 50% of the cost of this. You should talk to some people who've ran them, and get personal reviews of how much they change how the truck drives. People who've bought them, and removed their dual steering stabilizer kits and the trucks no longer death wobble like before, such as Pete Schafer

Plus they are 399.00, not 500.00.

You have to also put into perspective how cheap of insurance that is on a part that fails so commonly on these trucks, be it catastrophic failure, or premature excessive wear

My truck almost threw me off the road when my joint failed last fall.

Just offering some insight.

Just curious as to what the warranty is on this part. Does it carry one?

13farm

Reaction score
I've tried to look up some info on this because this could possibly be a part I could get the dealer to install since it's still using the factory track bar. Is their a page or something that I could show them about it to give them more info and give them a better understand of how it works and install?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.