Best adjustable Trac bar

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I've tried to look up some info on this because this could possibly be a part I could get the dealer to install since it's still using the factory track bar. Is their a page or something that I could show them about it to give them more info and give them a better understand of how it works and install?

There is a thread with a Pdf under One Up Offroad in the premium vendor area

13farm

Reaction score
Found the thred but not sure if I missed somethimg. All I seen was the picture of it installed and talking bout replacing the weak joint. It's gonna take alot of convincing to get the dealership to pull the trigger on something aftermarket.

13farm

Reaction score
My opinion is if they are the largest selling dealer of trucks in our trip state area they have made their money already. If they are not willing to help out a customer thats family has been doing business their for over 20 years they can go down the $hitter with ford motor company too.

13farm

Reaction score
And I guess I'm just confused on how this joint is a upgrade or how it is supposed to correct ford's problem in the ball joint. Th only thing I've seen is pictures.

txoutlaw250

Reaction score
I Have an 07 f250 with 4.5" lift, 35x12.50x20's. My front end was all over the place. Left front tire felt like it was gonna go at any time. I replaced upper and lower ball joints, tie rod ends, and trac bar ball joint. Truck is nice and tight like a brand new one. No wobble, steering is tight with no drift. I do have a dual steering stabilizer, it has been on it prior to having the work done.

Latest posts

Members online