Best all around tire???

AKHILF

Reaction score
Iv had 2 sets of toyo mt's and they have been my favorite. Living in Alaska I was a little worried about the 37's for last winter but they did great. Couldnt ask for any more it a big tire. I wouldnt mind trying the atz but my friend has them on his cummins and there wearing pretty quick and he has a hand shaker and dosnt roast the tires.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
I went from a Toyo MT to these and I will not look back. I just don't need a MT.

How many miles have you put on them so far? I'm about to pick up a set of them in 285/75/16 for my wife's excursion. At $137 a tire I figure they are worth a shot.

TripleE44

Reaction score
What ever happened to the Toyo A/T? They used to be more expensive than the Nitto AT but are now cheaper. Anyone have anything to say about them?

Rupp250

Reaction score
How many miles have you put on them so far? I'm about to pick up a set of them in 285/75/16 for my wife's excursion. At $137 a tire I figure they are worth a shot.

I only have 3-4k on them. I barely use the truck, Can't see any wear yet. They are way quieter, hook up better on the street(wet/dry), handle better, and they don't dig in the sand as much. I tow a toyhauler onto Pismo beach about 6 times a year.

superduty6.0

Reaction score
BFG M/T's!!! Only get about 25-35,000 on a set but I love the way they handle in all conditions. Farming I need a tire with good traction an they have about the best I had found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenF350

Reaction score
BFG M/T's!!! Only get about 25-35,000 on a set but I love the way they handle in all conditions. Farming I need a tire with good traction an they have about the best I had found!

Dang! You must tow a lot or do a lot of burnouts. I got over twice that mileage out of mine and drive pretty aggressive, but rarely just let the tires spin.
-Aaron

superduty6.0

Reaction score
Never had anything but BFG MT's... Was thinking about trying nitro mudd grapplers next. But still unsure...

speedracer1000

Reaction score
bfg a/t are the best tire i ever had, mine are 315/75/16 and ive had em on for 20k now and rotate them every oil change and they look brand new still. i do a decent amount of towing and they get hammered pretty hard at times, i got a true trac in the rear too. they are wearing perfect, no road noise, smooth ride. best one i ever had.

PsRumors

Reaction score
After having BFG AT's on every truck I have owned for the last 20 years I put a set of Firestone Destination ATs. Places out on the property that I have always had to use 4wd I can now go through in 2wd without issue. They are quiet, ride well and I gained 2 MPG over the BFGs. It has been my first experience with Firestones but thus far (4000 miles) I have been quite impressed.

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Last time i bought tires on my 6.0 i bought Mickey MTZ's, had awesome luck with them. Had prolly 20,000 on em when i got rid of the truck and prolly coulda gone 30more. Was gonna get Destination MT's when i bought em as a buddy was really happy with em. No warehouse in the area had any in the size i wanted so thats why i got the MTZ. Awesome tire

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
What do you guys think about the Nitto Trail Grapplers? I'm trying to decide between those and the Toyo M/T's. Both have similar pricing and tread design. I've heard the Trail Grapplers are quieter, and that's very appealing to me.

washingtoncoastie

Reaction score
I have toyo m/t's and im suprised people say they are good in snow/ice and mud. These are the worst tires ive ever had for snow/ice. Mud is not much better. They gum up pretty quick and dont clean out unless you really get the rpms up there. They do wear well and are good on the road and in sand though. I had the hankook dynapro at's on my obs. By far the best all around tire ive ever ran. They do better off road than most "m/t's" ive experienced. I will be going with them when these toyos' wear out.

Barnabas

Reaction score
^^ Consumer reports had the Hankook Dyna pro as their top rated AT for our trucks

Ive been looking to pick up a set. my tires are pretty much gone.

njjeep

Reaction score
I got the Nitto Dura Grappler. I like them alot. They have been good in the dirt, and excellent in the snow. They seem to wear real good, my front tires still look brand new lol.

Latest posts

Members online