Best Converter for high HP

extreme3807

Reaction score
Haven't heard any complaints with Phil's converters or Precision ones. They haven't slipped yet at 1K plus HP

MINK

Reaction score
DPC - Phil is great and really stands behind his products. *Disclaimer - I am not high horsepower.

extreme3807

Reaction score
I would probably try the DPC one. Mike loves his and it hasn't skipped a beat yet. I don't believe many people here are running Phil's converters, so it may be hard to get a few opinions on it.

MINK

Reaction score
I would probably try the DPC one. Mike loves his and it hasn't skipped a beat yet. I don't believe many people here are running Phil's converters, so it may be hard to get a few opinions on it.

Mike is the only other that I know of LOL

I think Dillards getting one for his dually with the single 75 that he won at Indy.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Mike is the only other that I know of LOL

I think Dillards getting one for his dually with the single 75 that he won at Indy.

Lol guess that narrows the field down...I guess with more high HP trucks coming out, we will start seeing better results with various converters. I'd personally give the DPC a try

pog

Reaction score
has the sc hd proven to hold up better than the standard sc tc?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i am waiting for phil's 13" converter as well as mike is. i have one of his standard converters im gonna put some power to next week, but i have faith that up to 900 ish the standard should be fine, really depends on how hard you beat on it.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I've had good luck so far with RCD's, but I'm only making 640.....and don't daily drive at that power. I think Jared's truck has been over 700 for awhile with that converter and no issues. I don't know of any 800+ horsepower trucks running it though.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lol guess that narrows the field down...I guess with more high HP trucks coming out, we will start seeing better results with various converters. I'd personally give the DPC a try

Whos dpc? The 550 i built is eating suncoast converters

Latest posts

Members online