Best DoubleDin HeadUnit

jimdawg185

Reaction score
My buddy has got a new pioneer is his silverado ss and he can control the whole headunit from his iphone. pandora, itunes, movies, etc...all from a phone. Technology is amazing ain't it?

Right on bro, simply amazing.

Whytry

Reaction score
No like say you have a playlist on your phone you want to transfer over onto the head unit, then on the phone have a button to transfer what songs you want onto it without a cable.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yeah that is what the main purpose is. You can play anything that is on your phone through the stereo through bluetooth.

David S.

Reaction score
No like say you have a playlist on your phone you want to transfer over onto the head unit, then on the phone have a button to transfer what songs you want onto it without a cable.

yup you can do pretty much anything, its crazy:joy:

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is, the sound quality is not as good through the Bluetooth as it is when it's hooked up with the cable.

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
I ended up with the AVIC-Z120BT and after driving around for a few days I'm amazed. I used to gave the Avic-D2 and the technology in the new one is amazing. The voice control function works well, Bluetooth phone calls are clear, and playing Pandora through Bluetooth works great.

David S.

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is, the sound quality is not as good through the Bluetooth as it is when it's hooked up with the cable.

whataya mean? my bluetooth plays through my factory speakers and I have a likke microphone above my a-pillar. I can hear people talking clearly and they can hear me just as well

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
whataya mean? my bluetooth plays through my factory speakers and I have a likke microphone above my a-pillar. I can hear people talking clearly and they can hear me just as well

I was referring to music not phone calls. My Bluetooth for phone calls works great.

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Ya that's the one I got too! Brake bypass mod added as well!

I'm looking to upgrade to a new head unit soon and was wondering about this parking brake bypass also. Is it as simple as just bypassing the parking brake connections by directly completing the safety circuit , or is more required?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.