Best intercooler for a DD

Red Ripper

Reaction score
Should have put this in my last post but what IC are most of you guys running on your DD?? I did do a mild engine build and was looking at the banks IC

Diesel23

Reaction score
Im running the banks , Been super happy with it !! Cant vouche for the rest but i scored a great deal and had to try it , Lowered egts by a good 125 degrees across the board and several hundred degrees at WOT !!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I bought a No Limit IC. Top notch piece and great customer service. Plus I like doing business with site sponsors.

If you are interested, contact Bigrpowr. There may even be a thread on them in the No limit Fabrication vendor forum.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
shoot me a pm, ill have a day after xmas special that will be hard to beat.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
No Limit is gay. I got one of the first IC`s and it sprung a small pin hole. Let Mike know and he shipped one out free of charge as soon as possible. Can you believe the gall... LOL

Mikes customer support is second to non, and puts together a great product. I would do business with him anytime.

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
I would stick with Mike simply for customer service. He will text, call or email you with answers to potential questions. Great to deal with, and his intake is second to none in my opinion.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone done any flow or other comparisons to say an AFE? Thanks!

really nothing to compare. me, spearco, and afe all use bar and plate. i really dont believe my cooler will out do any of the others besides banks.(tube and fin)
that being said, i use adjustable brackets up top that can help big time with lining up boots on both hot and cold side. i use thicker wall aluminum than anybody, and mine comes double welded, (inside and out) for high boost and iat situations. as well i went to a 3" inlet for ease of issues when swapping boots. no need for some random 7" long 3.25x3" adapted boot. the no limit piece is all in the details. built by somebody who knows THESE trucks.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I just got my No Limit for the dually.
Looks to be a much Beefier peice than the Spearco I had for the 6.0. The welds look amazing. The packaging was meant for a tornado. It really looks to be better built from the inlet and outlet to the thickness of the plates between the fins. Plus Mike is a great guy to BS with, I think he is more "wired" than me which I didnt think anyone was.
I will let you know when I install it, should be in the next couple of days when I get some free time.
I would buy one again before buying another from someone else.

Latest posts

Members online