best leveling kit for 16 super duty

JRLott

Reaction score
2.5" with a TEI would get you to 3.5 couple that with the appropriate block/springs out back, and you're where you want to be.

Black AOD

Reaction score

Black AOD

Reaction score
2.5" with a TEI would get you to 3.5 couple that with the appropriate block/springs out back, and you're where you want to be.
This. With a 5" or 6" block or traction block if you're into those, will give a good stance.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
...eigthedededed...

The cheap kits are just that, cheap. I'll also add the PMF kit to the suggestions, it utilizes Icon coils, the shocks of your choice and PMF 3 link or 4 link, traction bars and trac bar and blocks

13farm

Reaction score
Might look into a pro comp nitro level. They made a 3.5. Haven't used one but that's what local dealership is putting on the trucks they are selling already lifted. Not sure if they are available fo 16s yet but I knew they were for the 15s

Jomax

Reaction score
Might look into a pro comp nitro level. They made a 3.5. Haven't used one but that's what local dealership is putting on the trucks they are selling already lifted. Not sure if they are available fo 16s yet but I knew they were for the 15s

16s are identical to the 15s.

I personally wouldn't touch pro crap with a 10ft stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Why not? Are they so bad they won't hold up to rigorous mall crawling and pavement pounding?

Latest posts

Members online