Best LPFP setup

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Im having issues with my fass and was wondering what the best route to go is? I'm getting the low fuel pressure message on the dash, so I'm assuming it's cutting my power and I don't like it lol. I remember people trying dual pumps, but I've read that the stocker should support what I have done. Currently have MPDs 371 single kit with a 55% modded CP4 and plan on dual fuelers in the spring/summer.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Not really sure how that's going to be any better than what I already have? Doesn't use any bigger fuel lines than factory and only a single filter. Unless their pump is more reliable for a lot cheaper price.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
yes that's the first step as soon as I find a gauge. But it's been making strange noises lately. Just sitting in park I can hear the tone getting louder and quieter. This is a discontinued platinum 125 pump and I don't think they had the best reviews but I'm not sure.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Not really sure how that's going to be any better than what I already have? Doesn't use any bigger fuel lines than factory and only a single filter. Unless their pump is more reliable for a lot cheaper price.

I don't know what you already have.... The pump included in our kit is a 150gph. It does offer quiet operation, and with the regulator included in the kit, it gives you the ability to set the fuel pressure to your desired level. We have done testing on a modded truck as well as a stock truck and the factory fuel lines are big enough and adequate to keep up with volume supply. We saw no reason to change them or modify them. This made the kit installation very easy and user friendly. It also includes two filter's, a fuel water separator on the pump assembly and a replacement filter for the under hood location as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I don't know what you already have.... The pump included in our kit is a 150gph. It does offer quiet operation, and with the regulator included in the kit, it gives you the ability to set the fuel pressure to your desired level. We have done testing on a modded truck as well as a stock truck and the factory fuel lines are big enough and adequate to keep up with volume supply. We saw no reason to change them or modify them. This made the kit installation very easy and user friendly. It also includes two filter's, a fuel water separator on the pump assembly and a replacement filter for the under hood location as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Thanks for the input! I currently have a fass platinum 125gph pump. If this pump is indeed bad then my next step was to upgrade to the fass titanium 200gph pump. I'm sure this is overkill but Ive noticed a lot of truck in the 600hp + range that I want to be in run this. I guess my only question would be what makes your kit better? Not trying to be biased as I am open to all ideas! Just want to make sure I spend money wisely.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I don't know what make's ours better than anyone else's, as we have little experience with anything else beside a lift pump feeding the factory pump(which is not adequate in my opinion) We saw a need for a direct high pressure replacement fuel pump/system on these trucks and decided to do some r&d and build something. I think It will be a great option for everyone, as I said it will work on a stock as well as a modded truck.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
What kind of modded trucks have you tried this pump on? I mean as long as it will supply your dual fueler kit with enough fuel (which I believe the stock pump will do) to keep both pumps happy I'm sure it will appeal to a lot of customers.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
It has been tested on dual fuel kit's with heavy fueling. We saw zero pressure drop where the factory pump dropped 30 psi. It should have plenty of fuel to keep two pumps happy.....

jordan572

Reaction score
Thanks for the input! I currently have a fass platinum 125gph pump. If this pump is indeed bad then my next step was to upgrade to the fass titanium 200gph pump. I'm sure this is overkill but Ive noticed a lot of truck in the 600hp + range that I want to be in run this. I guess my only question would be what makes your kit better? Not trying to be biased as I am open to all ideas! Just want to make sure I spend money wisely.

Do not run that 200 gph fass pump, I could careless about loud stuff but the 200 gph fass I have in now is laughable. That is all you hear with the windows down or up, it actually over powers the noise of the engine idling almost. I'll be running the H&S setup once I get time to install it.

dseitler

Reaction score
I must be old school I guess. Been running H&S Dual Fuel for 51k and still running single factory pump. I monitor the pressure of my LPFP system. Also my rail pressure never drops. Guess I better step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online