Best MOD Ever!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
I love my paid off mod.

Oh ***k yeah! Having gone as long as I have, it becomes a way of life not having car loans. When we bought the van and the exploder we paid cash to avoid loans. The only downside? All my shti is old!! LOL

89xj

Reaction score
4 years on mine at 650 a month. Im sick of it already. But having warrantee an a nice new truck make it pretty. Much worth it. That's the main thing I miss about my 99. It was ALL mine from the day I picked it up

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I also just made the last payment last month. then the turbo goes out, then the t case had to be dropped.... waiting on next thing

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Mine being paid off is the only reason I haven't got a new truck. Somedays I want to drive the P.O.S. into the lake or off a cliff, then I realize that fixing it is cheaper than a new one.

YTeel

Reaction score
Mine being paid off is the only reason I haven't got a new truck. Somedays I want to drive the P.O.S. into the lake or off a cliff, then I realize that fixing it is cheaper than a new one.

:whs:

I'll be glad when my wifes truck is gonna be paid off at the end of the year!

juniort444e

Reaction score
Soooo pumped. Put another payment down last night and today its show $2700 left.
Getting that butterfly feeling in my chest just thinking about not having anymore payments after this next and last one.

Big monk

Reaction score
All mine have been paid in full up front. I like having that light blue certificate with my name on it. Now only if i could get my credit card payments to go away. LOL

K_Hood

Reaction score
When I came back from overseas I had a decent lump sum saved up. I was so dead set on getting into a newer 6.4 but when I got back I stumbled across a couple used F250's that were well into my price range. Ended up getting the one I got in cash. After getting that title in the mail I have never felt so relieved in my life and I was glad I didn't go the route where I would have had large payments.

It's a great feeling man, Congrats and enjoy it!

Keanoknick

Reaction score
Today was freaking amazing!! I have a program on my phone called Cozi, I have it set up to text me reminders for all of my bills. Anyway, I got a text this morning about the truck payment being do, I just got a big smile on my face, and said not anymore!!! I think I may leave that text reminder active for a couple of months to remind me how good that felt this morning!

mortal798

Reaction score
Thats awesome, congrats! The wife and I are making double/triple payments to try to pay mine off in less than 2 years.

Snake

Reaction score
4 more payments and I join the POC. No more sending $650/month to the bank. I can't wait.

dstryr

Reaction score
$650-$700 a month ? :/ ouch. I pay $420 on my 08.....but I did put a decent amount down and got 3.99% from my Credit Union. I still have 58 more to go...lol. Only had the truck for a few months. I'll probably pay it off early when I start coming out with some products to sell.

Snake

Reaction score
Soooo pumped. Put another payment down last night and today its show $2700 left.
Getting that butterfly feeling in my chest just thinking about not having anymore payments after this next and last one.

Right there with you! It's funny that I'm excited to make payments now. I've dreaded the 23rd of the month since 2005. LOL

Latest posts

Members online