Best monitor available?

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Gotcha. I have a kem sd card. How would I go about activating it. And would I be able to run spartans newest tunes if I purchased it.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Gotcha. I have a kem sd card. How would I go about activating it. And would I be able to run spartans newest tunes if I purchased it.

If you have a kem sd card you don't want to update it with the new Spartan files...you need do update to the v2 firmware to run the newest Spartan files and that essentially locks the kem files out...but either way it will need to be unlocked (100 dollar fee to Spartan)

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Ok, and If I keep the kem I'll need to unlock his for 100 as well?

It's just one unlock...the device will be vinlocked to a truck and needs to be unlocked for use on any truck...after it's unlocked you can use any tunes unless it has the v2 update then you're limited to Spartan only on it

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
It's just one unlock...the device will be vinlocked to a truck and needs to be unlocked for use on any truck...after it's unlocked you can use any tunes unless it has the v2 update then you're limited to Spartan only on it

Ah ok that makes sense, thanks for the clarification. I think I've done enough hijacking in this thread lol.

Latest posts

Members online