Best place to get a 4" turbo back exhaust?

Enoch

Reaction score
I'm looking for the best place and price to order a 4" turbo back exhaust, any recommendations would be appreciated.
I got the Garrett GTP38R awhile back and still running pretty much stock exhaust except a Walker BTM.
So looking for the best price on a 4" turbo back exhaust, it's a 00'.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Enoch

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I guess I should've added any suggestions on an exhaust as well?

I was thinking MBRP 4" turbo back with out muffler. I heard they're not too bad to install.
Not sure if there's much difference in sound with or with out a muffler.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Enoch

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
My mechanic actually suggested Flo-Pro. So I'm open, just hoping for a somewhat painless install.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The MBRP and Magnaflow kits will fit 100% better than the Diamond Eye kits, and the first Magnaflow kit I listed is the cheapest kit you'll find. We've never had an issue with fitment of either brand, I think you'll be surprised.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Got it beat by 8.00 also with free shipping and a much better kit.

Awesome, good to know that. :thumbsup:

For some reason I don't think I've ever checked out your site. I've got a buddy that just bought a 7.3 so I've been shopping for the basic upgrades for him. I'll probably send him your way for some stuff.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Awesome, good to know that. :thumbsup:

For some reason I don't think I've ever checked out your site. I've got a buddy that just bought a 7.3 so I've been shopping for the basic upgrades for him. I'll probably send him your way for some stuff.

Yes sir no problem, we have a lot of product that we carry so if you don't see it on the site feel free to ask. We're adding product daily.

Thanks

mustube

Reaction score
hoping for a somewhat painless install.

The hardest part is going to be getting the old stuff out of the truck. Just get the down pipe in and loosely clamp it to the turbo before you attach anything else to it. Just make sure you have something to cut 4" tubing as the kits will fit a CCLB truck and one of the middle pieces is cut to fit for the shorter trucks.

Enoch

Reaction score
The hardest part is going to be getting the old stuff out of the truck. Just get the down pipe in and loosely clamp it to the turbo before you attach anything else to it. Just make sure you have something to cut 4" tubing as the kits will fit a CCLB truck and one of the middle pieces is cut to fit for the shorter trucks.

I was thinking that removal of old exhaust would probably be the most hassle. But having to cut a piece of the new exhaust didn't cross my mind.

JHILL

Reaction score
Cant speak to magna flow or mbrp kits I.have installed turbo back 4"kits from flowpro and diamond eye. thought both were clean and simple installs. What makes the others fit 100% better?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Cant speak to magna flow or mbrp kits I.have installed turbo back 4"kits from flowpro and diamond eye. thought both were clean and simple installs. What makes the others fit 100% better?

Flo Pros fit good, Diamond Eye not so much. They usually take a bit more adjustment to get them lined up right. Especially on a Duramax. The MBRP and Magnaflow kits always go in the smoothest from my personal experience. And the fit and finish seems to be the best, also each offer a really good warranty that is truly no hassle.

Latest posts

Members online