Best Price on an Adjustable track bar?

NotStock

Reaction score
Beat me to it Frank. Thank you!

Yes, we can custom make one for a lowered application. They run $350 plus shipping.

wanna_b

Reaction score
I'll give 150 for the zone but 350 and up for a track bar is crazy. I can go to my local off road shop and have a custom one from dom and hemis made for 200.

Smokyred

Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of options and price points, so you're free to choose what fits you. For what I'm doing with my truck I want the best parts possible, so I'll be looking at Trevor's track bar once I get everything to lower my truck.

Dave

Towerguy

Reaction score
Im gonna be building up a batch of adjustable trackbars tomorrow and Wednesday. I could do one for $350 plus shipping. They will be using a QA1 heim on the frame side which is equal to or better than the "Icon upgraded rod end". If your interested in one, let me know. The price on them is introductory and will be going up in 2-4 weeks.

What is the current price for that bar?

David Frost

co04cobra

Reaction score
Trevor, you have any pics of the 05 up ? setups.

Also, any of you guys thinking about buying from PMF have no worries. Trevor's stuff is top notch, and customer service is awesome too.

You will not buy a brand name of anything as nice as what he can and will build for you. :ford:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
2012-07-27_10-05-22_43.jpg

2012-07-27_10-05-32_401.jpg

NotStock

Reaction score
Do you have any options for an F-450? I have a no name brand trac bar that keeps going through heim joints. I also had to ditch the factory joint at the bottom of the axle for theirs.

Shoot me a call when you have a few. We have a direct replacement which uses the factory lower ball joint and has been discussed in this thread and also one which replaces the lower ball joint. (520)465-7971

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.