Best tuner in the business?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Whoever has the best customer service and is willing to make tweaks based upon your preferences.

We all like different characteristics, that's why you'll never get anyone to agree on who is "best"

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Whoever has the best customer service and is willing to make tweaks based upon your preferences.

We all like different characteristics, that's why you'll never get anyone to agree on who is "best"

I agree. But I been using pip for years and they do that but to be honest it's still not rite.

This thread is just to see what style people like the best and for fun.

521turbo

Reaction score
Steve Petty I will second that. The fastest door slammers on the planet! Bad a$$ dude for sure.

Azraie218

Reaction score
I'm very happy with Kory Willis, I've had others also and they are all good, like stated above who ever helps you out the most

hunter.b

Reaction score
I have Idp and pip like both but if u have issues with Idp they will blow u off and it's always your the only one. Pip on the other hand will go out of there way to make it is best as they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
^agree. It's all personal preference. I tried a handful of tuners when I had my race Duramax 5 years ago or so. Moonshine tuning was by far the best back then. He was the only one at the time that had the roadrunner ecm and we spent like 8 hours one Saturday live tuning it. It was the best driving truck I've ever been in and ran 10's on the biggest dsp setting.

For the fords, Morgan's tuning is awesome in my 6.7 with streetmax.

Latest posts

Members online