Bestop power steps (reviews)

06KingRanch

Reaction score
Is anyone running the Bestop power steps on there truck? I am in the market for some but haven't heard anything about these steps.

Last edited:

Pmac21

Reaction score
I have a set on mine. I bought them in december from Rudys and have loved them ever since. It takes about 3hrs to install but they are well worth the time and money!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I have the bestop right now in the red truck...they are a good product, quality is great for the money. I beleive it is the same company as amp, doing a side by side comparrison, the mounting bracket/arms that come down seem to be a little more heavy duty on the amps, but not enough that i would say its not worth the cost...Bestop has been working great on my truck for over 2 years

06KingRanch

Reaction score
Bestop price is cheaper then the amp steps right now plus they are giving a $100 rebate also!!! So it look like I am gonna go with the Bestop steps. Thanks for the feed back boys.

Matt

Reaction score
Bestop price is cheaper then the amp steps right now plus they are giving a $100 rebate also!!! So it look like I am gonna go with the Bestop steps. Thanks for the feed back boys.

Where are you finding this deal?

buck russell

Reaction score

You get what you pay for, that's all I'm going to say. Just ask someone who has had to deal with them on the warranty end...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.