Better hubs???

Milford

Reaction score
Anybody point me in the right direction if any for putting in a good set of manual locking hubs? I am rebuilding the front end on my truck and have 1 bad hub so I am going to do them both. This winter put a hurting on my truck with all the snow plowing! I just want something priced decent, not the dynatrac setup which I would love but cant afford!

Lang

Reaction score
Try that new website called Google.com Devil... Warn premium hubs... Smooth as butter, always lock and UNLOCK.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Superwinch pt no. 400439.

They have always treated me very well!!!

Fly By Night

Reaction score
Warn premiums, cant beat lifetime warranty or the shiny gold knob! :redspotdance:

Clay at RiffRaff was nice enough to put them on sale when I needed mine 2 years ago. They take like 7/8 of a turn to engage or disengage and let me tell you it is one smooth velvety 315 degrees of rotational glory.

jngreen

Reaction score
I had some Milemarker hubs on my last truck, but I have also ran the standard Warn hubs. Either one gets my vote. The standard is black plastic, while the milemarker is chrome and kinda looks like the premium Warn hubs without the 7/8 turn to lock or unlock.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Warn premiums, cant beat lifetime warranty or the shiny gold knob! :redspotdance:

Clay at RiffRaff was nice enough to put them on sale when I needed mine 2 years ago. They take like 7/8 of a turn to engage or disengage and let me tell you it is one smooth velvety 315 degrees of rotational glory.

Hahah this made my night...

Milford

Reaction score
Try that new website called Google.com Devil... Warn premium hubs... Smooth as butter, always lock and UNLOCK.

Google shows me what's available on the market not what actually works and holds up better then these Ford POS ones.

sniper_101

Reaction score
I have the Warn Premiums on mine. I managed to break the hub internally pulling a semi out, and I do find they have a little play (in all aspects), but from what I've observed, they are still the best option. Tear the hub out and mildly grease them every 6 months is required if you do anything but pavement pound, they let in a surprising amount of dust and dirt. Occasionally they like to pop out of engagement, but I've only had them do this 2-3 times.

Also, Warn shipped me a new hub when mine broke no problem. Was probably weakened while being cast. So customer service was fine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.